eds is passing this meme to me...thanks alot sis!!!
overall i am very happy and thankful on how my life is turning out right now...
- first, i am thankful for my parents who is always there if i need help and guidance. they molded me to what i am right now..... (super bait na person!!! hehehe)
- second, to my very understanding and giving husband...like i've been telling him all the time he is my true strength in this world
- third, to my very rewarding nursing career...not just because of the paycheck i see every other week but the fulfillment at the end of the day knowing that i help my patient feel alittle bit better
- forth, to my very loving in-laws...i am very lucky to have such loving in-laws not only to mom and dad but to my brothers-in-law and the hubbys extended family as well
- lastly to our continuing good health....
i enjoyed doing this... it's quite often that i sit down and list all the things i am grateful for... most of the time i think and plan on more material things, but come to think of it..my love ones are the most important and i am most grateful for