Snagged this from mommy yen
1. List five happy memories of 2007.
- graduated nursing school and passed my RN NCLEX board exam
- renewed our vows in front of God and family and friends
- had fun during our month long carefree vacation in manila
- got preggy (inspite of having miscarriage)
- got hired as a RN on a floor that i really want to work to..add to that our financial stability now that both of us are working as a nurse now!!!
- learned that money does not make you happy..love will
- learned how to scrapbook digitally
- still learning photography
- learning how to become a better wife
3. Which three relationships in your life have changed the most this year
- with my hubby..my love grew deeper now that i vowed my love to him in front of God already
- my side of the family (don't know about this...we're ok, but still i feel like its in the gray side)
- that's it..can't think of any other relationship that changed
4. Name two new places you went this year
- malate, manila (we got married in malate church and that was my first time there)
- the new malls in manila...grabe the best talaga ang malls there...the best!!
5. What one thing you’ve done this year are you most proud of
- to stand and fight for what i believe is right
to all my visitors and currently reading this...wishing you all the health and wealth this coming new year of 2008