thanks sis jody!!!
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? my co-nurses ate rose and ate shallamar..laughing trip kami last night sa work..!!
2. What were you doing at 0800? eric and i went to glendale mall...shopping lang for winter clothes
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? sleeping just woke up eh!!
4. What happened to you in 2006? was still in nursing school and was actively planning our church wedding
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? i don't remember.. maybe when i'm saying goodbyes to my co-nurses
6. How many beverages did you have today? i just woke up and i am currently drinking a glass of orange juice right now.
7. What color is your hairbrush? black.
8. What was the last thing you paid for? craving for chocolate cake...so stopped by ralphs grocery (it was the only open bakery..11pm na kasi) and bought one.. not bad for a grocery store cake..it was so chocolatey moist!!
9. Where were you last night? spent my whole 7pm to 7am at the hospital working.
10. What color is your front door? brown
11. Where do you keep your change? i hate having coins in my wallet or purse..it makes my purse heavier..kaya whenever i have it, i just leave it in the car or my coin jar at home
12. What’s the weather like today? sunny good for a fall season weather..
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? rocky road
14. What excites you? paycheck every other week!!!
15. Do you want to cut your hair? yup...
16. Are you over the age of 25? yes
17. Do you talk a lot? paminsan-minsan
18. Do you watch the O.C.? No.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? No.
20. Do you make up your own words? yup always!!
21. Are you a jealous person? i try not to be...but if i have a reason to be jealous syempre i am!!
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Andrea
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K'. Kathy
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? asawa ko...calling me to let me know na malapit na sya sa hospital namin
25. What does the last text message you received say? have a good night at work babes, c u tomorrow morning!! from hubby
26. Do you chew on your straw? yup...bad girl!!
27. Do you have curly hair? nope
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? i dont know..saturday morning here..still have no particular plans
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? yung registry nurse sa amin...LF ang initials...super rude!!
30. What was the last thing you ate? cinnamon raisins bagel with cream cheese right now!!
31. Will you get married in the future? married na po!!
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? we were just watching "night at the musuem" last night in dvd
33. Is there anyone you like right now? hubby
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? last night!!
35. Are you currently depressed? No.
36. Did you cry today? No.
37. Why did you answer and post this? got tagged by jody
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey: pardon me..but i haven't been checking blogs for few days now..kaya hindi ko alam kung sinong hindi pa nakaka-answer nito..so this one is up for grab by anyone!!!
October 27, 2007
thanks sis jody!!!
October 17, 2007
Credits: nanas-attic; carol abram buttons and bows; britt-ish designs
since christimas is coming right up, are you planning to give your husband a gift? If yes, what are you going to give him?
NM-FairyLand of http://www.netmaus.net/ for Scrapladies.eu; Genevieve Sass(Sweet Genevieve Designs); PeppermintCreative.com; Sweet Wasabi; Gina Marie Huff of weeds and wildflowers; chaos lounge; Anita of Nana's Attic
i'm happy that i'm able to finish a layout..!! liked the color combination of lime green and pink!! very girly-girly!!
ang sarap talaga mag scrapbooking..mostly if you get to see our finish layout!!
October 16, 2007
TANGERINE TRUFFLES created by Diana of Scraps Up;
It's been months since i did my last layout. I've been trying to do one, but i just can't finish it. and luckily i finished this one...!! it's not really the look that i want but it's close!! pardon my artistic talent on this one...since i lost my mojo in scrapbooking, it seems like i need to retrain my eyes again!!!
October 15, 2007
October 3, 2007
(he's not a horse...he's a dog!! "barkley" a great dane dog)
but today is a different story....when i saw them walking down the hallway...i took initiative to stop by and play with them!!! they are such trained dogs, very calm and they are used to being touched!!! kung ganito lang lahat ng dogs..!!!they don't bark, lick, and mostly they don't bite!!! buti nalang my phone is in my pocket, kaya nakasingit ng ilang pictures with them!!!
(he's even heavier than me..he weighs 145 pounds!!!)
("keisha" our little black poodle dog)
studies have shown that pet therapy program in a hospital helps patient recover faster!!! Well for a nurse like me, it lessens my stress of the day, even though i just spent few minutes with them!!
they not only do therapy for the patients, they do it for the employees as well!!
October 2, 2007
Thanks to my sis Nita for passing this award to my site!!!
Brad Egel originally created this award and started the egg rolling to pass the love around. Just want to share this love nest to the ff:
Mich in http://mich-magbag.blogspot.com/
Wella in http://www.wellapot.blogspot.com/
Tere in http://www.chartherct.com/
okei girls...spread the love!!!!
October 1, 2007
My in-laws just got back from their trip in Israel. Sayang hindi kami nakasama, wala pa kasi kaming vacation hours from work eh!!! Siguro next time, Eric and I surely want to visit the birth place of Jesus Christ. Sabi nga nila, ang sarap daw ng feeling to know that so many years ago Jesus was there and is stepping on the same land as what your stepping at right now...
hopefully soon..makapunta din kami doon!!!
but ofcourse they never come home from a trip without pasalubongs and here it is:
while we were with my in-laws...mom and i decided to have a mother daughter bonding...so what else to do....SHOPPING!!
we left our husbands at home and we went to the nearest mall from their house. I ended up buying 2 sweaters, 1 turtle-neck shirt, 1 while polo shirt, and flat black shoes!!! then mom got 1 sweater and white polo shirt. oh diba...shopping to the max talaga kami!!!
when we got home daddy and eric both said "delicado talaga magsama itong dalawa..mauubos pera natin!!"
hehehe...as you can see i am one of the lucky ones to have such a loving relationship with my in-laws....they are actually my second parents...kasi pag-pinakikila nila ako..youngest daughter daw nila ako!!! no choice as of now I am the only daughter they have..puro kasi boys sila eric eh!!!
gotta go.....still suffering form my viral colds and cough..but it's getting better!!