January 25, 2008

it's been a year

it's been a year since i first posted my very first entry here. i didn't know anything about online blogging until i started planning for our church wedding. by reading other wifeys blog, i was able to get so much ideas for our wedding. during that time, my stress level was sky high for i was at the same time reviewing for my RN board exam. thinking that this will alleviate some of my stress and help me document our wedding, i started this blog.

i've met alot of online friends... people who i haven't met personally but it seems like i've known them truly just by reading their daily entrys. this blog also brought me in having interest in digital scrapbooking and photography!!

so to my dear blog...happy 1st birthday and i'm looking forward for many more posts to document our daily happenings!!

0 comments: