kathy thanks for passing this to me ha....enjoyed answering it!!!
Are you deeply in love with your spouse or boyfriend/Girlfriend? If you do, let’s try how well you remember the moment of your life with him. But before you put yourself in the hot seat please read the rules of this tag first.
Here’s your questions: Be Honest and True!
1. How did you meet your husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend? at work, his last day and my first week in the job, casual talk during our break time, led to asking for each others email and that's it!
2. Where did you went in your first date? city tour of san francisco....over looking the golden gate bride.....super romantic!!
3. When was your first intimate kiss? i won't reveal this one!!!
4. How many girlfriends/boyfriends he/she had in the past? Do you honestly know? madami...super dami!!
5. What is his/her ethnicity? pinoy na pinoy
6. What is his/her favorite food? lahat yata favorite...super active ng appetite nitong taong ito!!
7. What is he/she like if he/she is mad? he talks and talks and talks, although he rarely shouts, but he loves to let his emotions out ba...minsan nga parang nag-sesermon na priest!!! i on the other hand....i am the quite one
8. What are the things he/she did you thought is the most romantic thing he’d/she’d ever done? for me the little things like he would take care of me every single day...super maalaga ito...if i enumerate super haba ng magiging sagot ko!!
9. Describe how he/you proposed to you? it was our first monthsary (take note, not annivesary ha..monthsary!!) on my way to work, inside my car is the typical monthsary gifts (bouquet of flowers, chocolate, card and stuff toy) but hidden all of those stuff is a small jewelry box...and when i opened it..there was a princess cut diamond engagement ring!!! i called him right away and when i looked up in my passenger side window he was standing there already!!! so ayun...got engaged to him the first month of being together!!! (that was 8 years ago already!!)
10. Do you give gift during anniversary? yup, yun nga lang bihira na ang suprise gift..kasi were always together when we go shopping so verbal nalang na "oh, gift ko ito sayo ha for our......" plus we have joint account on everything, kaya isa lang talaga money namin..minsan i will buy the stuff and i would just say "ayan babes, nabili ko na yung gift mo sa akin!!!"